Tuesday 27 November 2012

I AM A HABIT...


I AM A HABIT.....

” I am your constant companion....
I am your greatest asset or heaviest burden....
I will push you up to success or down to disappointment....
...
I am at your command...
Half the things you do might just as well be turned over to me...
For I can do them quickly, correctly, and profitably...
I am easily managed, just be firm with me....
Those who are great, I have made great...
Those who are failures...
I have made failures....
I am not a machine...
Though I work with the precision of a machine....
And the intelligence of a person....
You can run me for profit...
Or you can run me for ruin....
Show me how you want it done....
Educate me.... Train me....
Lead me.... Reward me....
And I will then…..
Do it automatically....
I am your servant....
Who am I ?
I am a habit....

No comments :

Post a Comment