Monday 5 November 2012

WHAT I WANT...I AM POWERFUL..



 ღ  Please feel free to Like ✔ Tag ✔ Share ✔  ღ

WHAT I WANT...I AM POWERFUL..


Whatever I set my mind on having.. I will have...
Whatever I decide to be, I will be....
... The evidence is all around me....
The power of my Will has brought me...
Precisely to where I am right now....
I have made the choices...I have held the thoughts....
I have taken the actions to create my current reality....
And I have the power to change it into whatever I want it to be....
With the choices I make...
I am constantly fulfilling the vision I have for my life....
If that does not seem to be the case...
then I am deceiving myself about what I really want....
Because what I really, truly want, I will get...
What I truly wanted in the past, I already have....
If I want to build a billion-dollar business...
I will take the actions necessary to do it...
If I want to sit comfortably watching TV night after night..
I will take the actions necessary for that....
Don’t be disappointed in my results...
they’re just the outward manifestation of my priorities....
I will be sure of what I truly want...
because I am sure to get it...
Unknown

Share With.....
 Achieve Goals .... Love Life Dreams

No comments :

Post a Comment